To be a Christ-centered organization where Jesus is the prime center of all its activities and a Holy Ghost driven ministry that attends to every facet of the believer’s spiritual, physical, and social life and transcends every cultural, and racial barrier.
CENTRE INTERNATIONAL DE FOI EN CHRIST or CIFC exists to be:
1. An evangelistic center where the Word of God is preached unbiased. (I Timothy 2:7)
2. A crossroad where people of all nations, Haitians in particular, will find their way to God through Jesus. (John 14:6)
3. An institution where the brokenhearted will find spiritual physical and psychological healing. (Matthew 11:5)
4. A spiritual and physical learning center for all age group. (II Timothy 1:11)
5. An outreach source for people of all nations. (Psalm 126:5)
6. A short but sure shelter for the deprived and the needy. (Luke 12:24)
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. We covenant to worship Him with our whole being. (Genesis 1:1, Exodus 20:3-6. John 4:23-24)
2. We believe the Holy Bible as the inspired Word of God, without any error, the all-sufficient authority in matters of faith, doctrine, salvation, and Christian living. We covenant to fully rely on and trust the Holy Bible as the Word of God in all aspects of our life and faith. (2 Timothy 3:16)
3. We believe in Jesus Christ, the exalted Lord, that He is true God and man. We believe that Jesus is the Word of God made flesh to save the world. We believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins, that He rose bodily from the dead and ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father to be our High Priest and Advocate. We believe that Jesus is the Head of the Church and He is preparing to come again to reign in glory as King over all things. We covenant to exalt Jesus, the Lamb of God.
(John 1:1-3, 2 Tim 1:1)
4. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the eternal Spirit of God. We believe in the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in all new born again. We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells in the Church and He is the guarantee of our redemption. We believe in the manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit for the perfection of all saints. We covenant to let the Holy Spirit guide us into fellowship with God our Father. (John 14:16-18, Ephesians 1:13)
5. We believe that God created man in His image but man fell into sin and therefore is lost. Only through regeneration, faith in Jesus as Lord, and the work of the Holy Spirit can man's salvation and spiritual life be obtained. We covenant to confess Jesus as our Savior and renounce the dead works.
6. We believe that eternal life is the free gift of God, entirely apart from man's works, and is possessed by any and all who have faith in and receive Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. We covenant to truly make Jesus Christ the Lord of our life and have faith as described in Hebrew 11.
7. We believe in a regenerated church membership: that is, persons who understand their need for Jesus Christ and, of their own free will, accepted Him as their personal Lord and Savior. We believe that the church is the community of disciples sent into the world to proclaim the Kingdom of God. We covenant to be a faithful member of CIFC. (Acts 2:41-47)
8. We believe that baptism by immersion in water is a pledge of our covenant with God and that the Lord's Supper is a memorial to His suffering and death on the cross. We believe that baptism and the Lord’s Supper are not the means to man’s salvation. We covenant to observe these ordinances in the present age until the return of our Lord Jesus. (Acts 2:4, 1 Corinthians 11:23-30)
9. We believe in the personal, bodily, imminent, and glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ and that His Second Coming inspires believers for dynamic and zealous life and service for Him while waiting for His return. We covenant to work and preach the Gospel of Jesus through the power of the Holy Spirit. (I Thessalonians 4:16, 2 Tim. 3:17)
10. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in heaven, and the everlasting punishment and separation from God of the unsaved in hell. We covenant to remain steadfast until His return. (I Thessalonians 4:13-17)
11. We believe in the autonomy of the local church. The church shall manage its own affairs and shall not be subject to any other religious body or organization. We covenant to remain free from any imported tradition or doctrine. We covenant to hold these truths and the ‘CENTRE INTERNATIONAL DE FOI EN CHRIST’S Bylaws and Constitutions while maintaining our membership with CIFC.